MPPT technology uses DC to DC conversion along with some electronic smarts to be able to extract the absolute maximum charging power from your solar panels, giving you up to an extra 10-40% from your solar panels when compared to a normal PWM charge controller. Adding to the benefits of MPPT technology are the features of this charge controller, such as 3-stage battery charging, twin timer programming, 30A load control with automatic load disconnection/reconnection, and much more. Programming is simple and intuitive via the front panel buttons whilst the LCD screen shows you what’s happening. Suitable for 12V or 24V systems.
• Microprocessor controlled MPPT
• 3-stage charging
• 30A automatic load control with low-voltage disconnect/reconnect
• LCD display
• Two timers available for programming
• Includes internal temperature sensor for battery charging compensation. Latest version also includes external temperature sensor for battery compensation.
• Protection against over voltage, reverse connection, short circuit, over current, and over temperature
1. Suitable for 12V or 24V battery systems only.
2. Suitable for 12V or 24V nominal PV array systems only.
3. This unit WILL charge a 12V battery from 24V solar panels, but not vice versa.
Max PV array power 360W(12V) or 720W(24V)
Battery system voltage 12VDC or 24VDC
Max PV open circuit voltage 65V
Max input current 30A
Rated load current 30A
Ambient temp range -20ºC – 50ºC
Dimensions 205(L) x 145(W) x 55(H)mm
Click here to download the user manual
Note: An E5 error code is for Battery Over-Voltage Protection – This means the battery voltage is too high. Measure the battery voltage, and check if other energy sources are connected that may be driving the voltage too high.